Wednesday, 2 January 2013


I took the opportunity last week to mill some of the timber that I got from the big Wellingtonia we removed before Christmas.

Been pretty bust lately and not really had any spare time to play with the mill, so it was nice having no work booked in for a week or so and actually set it up and spend a bit of time milling.

All quite nice stuff, be good for cladding, or a close board fence. doesn't have any real structual value but is very weather resistant.
Its nice having the kit on hand to move lumps like this, although this one is too big for the mill so will have to take a few slabs off with the chainsaw mill first